Thank you to our dedicated employees, loyal customers and our community for their support during this difficult time. We’re working diligently to help provide everyone with what they need while we continue to closely follow the guidelines implemented by the Center for Disease Control, Stark County and State of Ohio.
As a result, the following store policies are currently in effect until further notice:
- Normal store hours will be in effect: 8am to 9pm
- No re-useable bags can be used
- All self-serve areas are temporary closed including bulk foods, cold bars, hot bars, olive bars and all cafes
- Door handles, bathrooms, checkout areas, credit card terminals, foodservice areas, and shopping carts will be sanitized more frequently
- Hand sanitizer dispensers and sanitizing wipes for shopping carts and baskets are available at all store entrances
- All sick employees are required to stay home with no exceptions
- We are hiring more temporary workers to help with in-store needs as well as pickers for online orders
- All stores continue to receive daily deliveries from our food suppliers including alcohol
- We encourage no-touch payment systems like Apple Pay, Android Pay, Google Pay or credit/debit card.
- Customers should practice social distancing of 6 feet or more from all customers and employees. Please follow the designated blues lines during checkout.
- Order online with Fishers to Go and get a contact-less pick-up or delivery!