Fishers is pleased to accept a wide variety of coupons. There are just a few rules on coupon use.
The following guidelines apply when presenting manufacturers’ coupons clipped from newspapers or magazines, received by mail or obtained legitimately from the internet through our website or that of our partners:
- The coupon must be legible and have a scannable bar code (upc) and a remittable manufacturer’s address
- Coupons with an expiration date must be used with the stated time frame. Expired coupons will not be accepted.
- Only one manufacturer coupon per item will be accepted.
- Coupon values that exceed the price of the item will not be accepted.
- The original coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Duplicated copies of coupons (copy machines, scans, etc) will not be accepted.
- Competitor coupons are not accepted.
- Coupons have no cash value.
- Printed coupons cannot be combined with any other kind of coupons (internet or digital) on the purchase of the same item.
- We reserve the right to refuse any coupons that we believe to be photocopied, counterfeit or invalid for any other reason.
The following additional guidelines apply to internet or digital click-to-card coupons:
- Manufacturer coupons that involve any kind of free product will not be accepted, including “buy one, get one free” offers.
- No coupon that exceeds $3.00 will be accepted
- Internet or digital coupons are not eligible for double coupon promotions or any other program that exceeds the actual face value of the coupon.
- Digital coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item.