- Chocolate Bliss Cheesecake
- Pan-Seared Sea Scallops and Green Beans Amandine
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Strawberry Jelly
- TEDDY GRAHAMS Convertible
- VELVEETA® Cheesy Chicken Skillet
- Flower Power Cupcakes
- New Mexican-Style Chicken Bake
- Steak and Spinach Romano Cheese Salad
Chocolate Bliss Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 20 minutes (Total Time:5 hours 30 minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 18 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Finely Crushed (about One & Half Cups)
- 2 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 3 package (8 ounce each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 package (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Melted, Cooled Slightly
- 3 Eggs
PREHEAT oven to 325°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
BAKE 55 min. to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Jazz It Up
Dust entire surface of cooled cheesecake with cocoa powder using a wire mesh strainer. For a festive Valentine's Day garnish, create a heart-shaped design by topping dusted cheesecake with a heart-shaped stencil and sprinkling with powdered sugar.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS