Easy Shrimp Skillet
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time : 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 2 cups Sliced Zucchini (about 2 Small)
- 1/2 pound Frozen Large Shrimp, Thawed
- 1 cup Diced Tomatoes, Undrained
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 1/2 cup ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 cup Uncooked Instant White Rice, Prepared As Directed On Package
HEAT oil in nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add zucchini; cook 1 min. Add shrimp; cook until shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally.
STIR in tomatoes with their liquid and the dressing. Cook on low heat until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese.
SPOON over cooked rice. Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
You can double this recipe easily for a quick and easy dish for a larger family or for entertaining.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS